Indigo were appointed as the main contractor to undertake the works of transforming an existing commercial warehouse into a production kitchen to service the uptake in free school meals in West Sussex. The new kitchen was to act as the hub for the preparation of hot food and its transportation to outlying primary schools in the area who are without their own catering facilities.
Indigo were to provide a full turnkey project including for all building works, mechanical services, new drainage and extraction as well as the supply and installation of catering equipment.
Indigo Services Used
- Cad Design
- Supply and installation of catering equipment
- Supply and installation of mechanical extraction and fresh air systems
- Building works
- Electrical works
- Supply and Installation of hygiene wall and floor coverings
- Project management
- Gas and heating installation
- On site health and safety